Welcome to the Internet service operated by the subsidiaries and their affiliates of SMART CITY NETWORKS, LIMITED PARTNERSHIP. (“SMART CITY”, “we,” “our,” and “us”). This Internet service offers a wide variety of information regarding SMART CITY products and services, some or all of which may be accessed through a variety of means (all of which are collectively called our “Service”). The term “you” or “your” includes any of your subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, and parent or legal guardian.
By using our Service, you represent that you are at least 13 years old. Persons who are at least 13 years of age but under the age of 18 may only use our Services with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older or possess legal parental or guardian consent and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms; otherwise, please exit the Service.
SMART CITY may change or modify the Terms from time-to-time without notice other than posting the amended Terms on the Service. The amended Terms will automatically be effective when posted on our Service. Your continued use of our Service after any changes in these Terms shall constitute your consent to such changes. SMART CITY reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any portion thereof), including any and all content contained on the Service, at any time without notice. You agree that SMART CITY shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service or any portion thereof.
Whenever you provide us information on our Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information is, untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, SMART CITY may without notice suspend or terminate your access to our Service and refuse any and all current or future use of our Service or any portion thereof.
If any portion of our Service requires you to register or open an account, you may also be asked to choose a password and a user name. Please select a password that would not be obvious to someone trying to guess your password, and change it regularly as an added precaution. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account identification. You agree to immediately notify SMART CITY of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Without limiting any rights which SMART CITY may otherwise have, SMART CITY reserves the right to take any and all action it deems necessary or reasonable to ensure the security of the Service and your account, including without limitation terminating your account, changing your password, or requesting additional information to authorize transactions on your account. Notwithstanding the above, SMART CITY may rely on the authority of anyone accessing your account or using your password, and in no event and under no circumstances shall SMART CITY be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of (i) any action or inaction of SMART CITY under this provision, (ii)any compromise of the confidentiality of your account or password, and (iii) any unauthorized access to your account or use of your password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
The security of your personally identifying information is important to us. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to help ensure the safety of your personally identifying information. However, you understand and agree that such steps do not guarantee that use of the Service is invulnerable to all security breaches and that SMART CITY makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of any of our Services are protected from viruses, security threats, or other vulnerabilities.
The Service provides you access to a wide variety of information, communications, and other services, products, data, and materials (“Content”). Content is owned by SMART CITY NETWORKS, LIMITED PARTNERSHIP and/or its subsidiaries or their affiliates.
SMART CITY respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted, stored, or transmitted to the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing SMART CITY’s Contracts Manager the following written information:
SMART CITY’s Contract Manager for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Sites can be reached at 407-828-6600.
Trademarks, including but not limited to SMART CITY and the Cityscape Logo that are used or displayed on the Service are owned by SMART CITY NETWORKS, LIMITED PARTNERSHIP. The trademarks of SMART CITY NETWORKS, LIMITED PARTNERSHIP may not be copied or used, in whole, partial, or modified form, without the prior written permission of SMART CITY NETWORKS, LIMITED PARTNERSHIP or, if applicable, its licensor. In addition, SMART CITY custom graphics, logos, button icons, scripts, and page headers are covered by trademark, trade dress, copyright, or other proprietary right law, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole, partial or modified form, without the prior written permission of SMART CITY NETWORKS, LIMITED PARTNERSHIP . Other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, product and service names, and company names or logos that appear on the Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SMART CITY. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a SMART CITY name, trademark, or product name without SMART CITY´s express written consent. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Reproduction of any part of the Service or transmitting to or storing it in any other Web Service without a prior agreement in writing from Smart City is not permitted.
SMART CITY does not warrant that information, graphic depictions, product and service descriptions or other Content of the Service is accurate, complete, reliable, updated, current, or error-free. The Service provides information of a general nature. It should not be relied upon without making other inquiries appropriate to the circumstances. Despite our efforts, it is possible that a price for a product or service offered on the Service may be inaccurate or that the product or service description may contain an inaccuracy. In the event SMART CITY determines that a product or service contains an inaccurate price or description, SMART CITY reserves the right to take any action it deems reasonable and necessary, in its sole discretion, to rectify the error, unless prohibited by law. SMART CITY may make improvements or changes to any of its Content, information products, services, or programs described on the Service at any time without notice. You agree to notify SMART CITY immediately if you become aware of any pricing or descriptive errors or inconsistencies with any products or services you order through the Service and comply with any corrective action taken by SMART CITY.
SMART CITY, as part of the Service, may offer you the opportunity to use the Service at two or more different sites (each a “Site,” and collectively, the “Sites”) operated by two or more SMART CITY Wi-Fi facilities without the need to re-register. In the event that you, having registered to use the Service at one Site, enter another Site operated by another SMART CITY facility, the Service will recognize your device, and you may be given the opportunity to use the Service without registering. In the event that you make use of the Service at more than one Site, you acknowledge and agree that your personal data (as provided by you previously) will be disclosed to each additional SMART CITY location.
In order to protect SMART CITY and its customers from fraudulent activity, we may implement reasonable procedures regarding any online orders, including but not limited to, validating information provided or limiting the amount of equipment (e.g. wireless phones) and/or services that may be ordered online by a single individual or entity. SMART CITY reserves the right to further limit quantities or to cancel or reject orders in its sole discretion.
Our Service may have “publicly accessible areas” such as message boards, blogs, forums, customer feed-back, member profiles, yellow pages, job folders, or other features that allow users to post Content that will be accessible by the public or the user population generally. You retain any and all of your lawfully owned rights in any message, data, image, text, photo, graphic, audio, video, or other material you elect to post to publicly accessible areas of our Service. Notwithstanding the forgoing, you grant SMART CITY a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display the Content which you provide (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed and to exercise the same rights with respect to such works. You also permit any user of our Service to access, display, view, store, distribute, perform, reproduce, and prepare derivative works of the Content that you have placed in publicly accessible areas of our Service. No compensation will be paid to you or to any other person or entity with respect to the posting or use of your Content. SMART CITY is under no obligation to post or use any Content you may provide, and SMART CITY may remove your Content at any time in its sole discretion. You agree that SMART CITY is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to your Content. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to the Content that you post; (ii) such Content is accurate; (iii) use of the Content you supply does not violate these Terms, specifically including, without limitation, the requirements of Section 13 (Acceptable Use); (iv) your Content will not cause injury to any person or entity; and (v) you will indemnify SMART CITY for all claims resulting from the Content you supply.
SMART CITY does not generally pre-screen or control Content posted by users of our Service and, therefore, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. SMART CITY shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to monitor, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via our Service for any or no reason, including that any Content violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content uploaded, transmitted, or downloaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you may encounter. As the provider of the Services, we are only a forum and are not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by Service users. Any opinions, advice, or recommendations expressed therein are those of the users providing such Content and not those of SMART CITY. We do not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. It is not our intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, we reserve the right to take such action as we deem appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements that are harmful or inflammatory.
You agree not to propose, post, or submit your ideas, concepts, copy, proposals, inventions, methods, or techniques for new or proposed services or products (collectively referred to as “Submitted Material”) to SMART CITY through the Service. In the event you do so, you hereby grant to SMART CITY a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use all such Submitted Material in any manner whatsoever without compensation or attribution to you. You also grant to SMART CITY the right, at its sole discretion, to use your name in connection with the Submitted Materials and other information, as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing, and promotional material related to such material and information. Use of such Submitted Material shall not require permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity. You agree that SMART CITY is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Submitted Material. You agree that you shall have no recourse against SMART CITY for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in the Submitted Material and that the submission of any Submitted Material to SMART CITY, including the posting of materials to any forum or interactive area of the Services, irrevocably waives any and all “moral rights” in such materials. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Submitted Material that you post, that the Submitted Material is accurate, and that use of the Submitted Material you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You agree to use our Service and the Content (whether provided by us or others) in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, you will not take any of the following actions with respect to our Service or Content, nor will you use our Service to upload, post, email, distribute, transmit, link, solicit, or otherwise make available any Content or use our Service in any manner that:
1. Is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, gratuitously violent, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, hateful, or abusive;
2. Infringes on someone else’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights;
3. Removes any proprietary notices or labels on the Content;
4. Advocates or solicits violence, criminal conduct, or the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or the rights of any third party;
5. Is deceptive in any way, such as an offer to sell fraudulent goods, or contains an impersonation of any person or entity or misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
6. Specifically advertises firearms or ammunition, tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, or other contraband;
7. Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (SPAM), chain letters, or any other unsolicited commercial or non-commercial communication;
8. Interferes with others using the Services;
9. Is off-topic according to the description of the group, forum, or webpage;
10. Contains software viruses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, Trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, overburden, impair, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, network, server, or communications systems or equipment;
11. Contains a charity request, petitions for signatures, chain letters, or letters relating to a pyramid scheme;
12. Disrupts, interferes, or inhibits any other user from enjoying the Services or other affiliated or linked websites, material, contents, products, and/or services;
13. Uses any robot, spider, or other such programmatic or automatic device, including but not limited to automated dial-in or inquiry devices, to obtain information from the Service or otherwise monitor or copy any portion of the Service, products, and/or services;
14. Creates a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
15. Prepares, compiles, uses, downloads, or otherwise copies any user information and/or usage information for any portion thereof, or transmits, provides or otherwise distributes (whether or not for a fee) such information to any third party;
16. Uses any SMART CITY domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
17. Contains any offer for unsolicited goods or services or any advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas specifically designated for such purpose (e.g., classified bulletin board);
18. Provides material support or resources (or conceals or disguises the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
19. Attempts to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any of the digital rights management or other security related tools incorporated into the software or any Content or the Services;
20. Reproduces, duplicates, copies, sells, trades, resells, or exploits for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services or Content, use of the Services, or access to the Services;
21. Publishes, publicly performs or displays, or distributes to any third party any Content, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media;
22. Systematically collects and uses any Content, including the use of any data mining or similar data gathering and extraction methods;
23. Makes derivative uses of the Services or the Content;
24. Uses, frames, or utilizes framing techniques to enclose any portion of the Services (including the images found at the Services or any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page); and/or
25. Modifies, translates, decompiles, disassembles, uses reverse engineering, or otherwise attempts to derive the source code for the computer systems and other technology that operate our Service. For purposes of these Terms, “reverse engineering” shall include the examination or analysis of the Service to determine the source code, structure, organization, internal design, algorithms, or encryption devices of our Service’s underlying technology.
Unless you are participating in an area of the Service that requires or encourages anonymity, use of the Service will require your real name.
Violating the security of our Service is prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. SMART CITY may investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of security violations include, without limitation: unauthorized access to or use of data or systems, including any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service or to breach security or authentication measures; unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic; interference with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, mail bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques; deliberate attempts to overload a system; forging any TCP/IP packet header, e-mail header, or any part of a message header, except for the authorized use of aliases or anonymous remailers; and using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE AND ANY SERVICE-RELATED FUNCTION THAT IS PROVIDED TO YOU, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITH THE SERVICE AND ANY SERVICE-RELATED FUNCTION, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SMART CITY, ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND EMPLOYEES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. SMART CITY AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, OR CONTENT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF INFECTION OR VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; (iii) OUR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE (INCLUDING FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS), OR ERROR-FREE; (iv) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR RELIABLE; (v) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (vi) ANY ERRORS IN OUR SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED, UPLOADED, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICE OR SOFTWARE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL OR THE USE OF OUR SERVICE OR OUR SOFTWARE.
4. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SMART CITY OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. ADVICE OR INFORMATION RECEIVED BY MEANS OF OUR SERVICE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR SIGNIFICANT PERSONAL, BUSINESS, MEDICAL, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS, AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. SMART CITY DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF OR INTERPRETATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE.
SMART CITY reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to strictly enforce these Terms, including without limitation removing, screening, or editing of Content, or by engaging in self-help and active investigation, litigation, and prosecution in any court or other appropriate venue.
SMART CITY may access, use, and disclose transaction information and any Content provided by you to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena) or based on SMART CITY´s reasonable judgment that disclosure is necessary; or to enforce or apply our agreements (including these Terms); to initiate, render, bill, and collect for services; to protect our rights or property; or to protect users of SMART CITY´s services, the Service, and other persons or entities from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of the Service. INDIRECT, ATTEMPTED, OR ACTUAL VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS OR ANY RELATED POLICY BY YOU OR ANY THIRD- PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS BY YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SMART CITY, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE ,OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (i) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE; (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES; (iii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM OUR SERVICE; (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (v) THE DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, NATURAL DISASTERS, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, WARS, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, VANDALISM, TERRORISM, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY REASONS BEYOND SMART CITY’S REASONABLE CONTROL; OR (vii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SERVICE, EVEN IF SMART CITY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE AND/OR SERVICE-RELATED FUNCTION IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SMART CITY UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SMART CITY and each of its respective subsidiaries and their affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of: (i) Submitted Material or any other content you submit, post, or upload to or transmit through our Service; (ii) your use of our Service; (iii) your connection to our Service; (iv) your violation of these Terms; or (v) your violation of any law or the rights of another. These obligations will survive any termination of your relationship with SMART CITY or your use of our Service. SMART CITY reserves the right to assume the defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with SMART CITY in asserting any available defenses.
You agree that SMART CITY may immediately terminate or suspend your account, any associated email address, and access to all or any part of the Services or change your password without notice. Cause for such termination, suspension, or change shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of these Terms or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof,) (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, and/or (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities. Termination of your account includes (or, if SMART CITY elects instead to suspend your account, may include any one or more of the following): (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Services; (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files, and other Content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof); and (c) barring of further use of the Service. You agree that all terminations and suspensions for cause shall be made in SMART CITY´s sole discretion and that SMART CITY shall not be liable to you or any: (i) third party for any termination or suspension of your account, (ii) loss of storage, (iii) loss of any associated email address, or (iv) loss of access to the Service. Further, SMART CITY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate or suspend your account, any associated email address, and access to the Service at any time for any reason and without notice to you.
SMART CITY´s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between SMART CITY and you for any purpose concerning these Terms or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Florida. Neither the course of conduct and/or course of dealing between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. SMART CITY may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Your rights and duties under these Terms are not assignable by you without written consent of SMART CITY. These Terms do not provide any third party with a remedy, claim, or right of reimbursement. You must file any claim or suit related to our Service within one year after it arises.